- LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, so that, in compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following is stated:
1.1. identification data of the data controller
As established by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
- My social name is: Mas Albanyà S.L.
- My CIF/NIF is: B-17560996
- My registered office is: c/ Despoblat s/n, Albanyà – 17730 (Girona)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- My activity is: Casa Rural
1.2. purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are as follows:
The sale of architecture and design services.
The access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of user, who accepts, from said access and/or use, these conditions of use, however, by the mere use of the website does not imply the beginning of a work/commercial relationship.
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://strange-ride.149-102-143-113.plesk.page/ since then (THE WEB) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by Mas Albanyà S.L. . The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and, explainively, but not limited to, not to use them for:
(a) engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, to advocate for terrorism or that violate human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of https://strange-ride.149-102-143-113.plesk.page/, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Mas Albanyà S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Mas Albanyà S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the development regulations.
1.4.2 capturing information
– Contact form, where the user must fill in the email field, subject and name.
– Subscription form, filling in the necessary fields for contacting some of the services offered by Mas Albanyà S.L. .
– Tracking cookies, in accordance with the following rules
– Browsing and IP address: when browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding their IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink forwarded to them, their operating system and the browser used
However, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by Mas Albanyà S.L. or the data provided by the user in compliance with current data protection regulations. Likewise, both to subscribe to this website and to make any comments on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
The processing of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
Access to data of Mas Albanyà S.L. which, according to WordPress infrastructure, requires the user to contribute well to the course subscription or any query through the contact form.
If you enable a subscription, contact form, or comment, you understand and agree that:
From the moment you subscribe or access a service, Mas Albanyà S.L. has access
a: name, email, or other data necessary for the invoicing that forms a file duly registered in the general registry of the Spanish Agency for data protection with the name of “WEB users and subscribers” or in the case of making any purchase, they will be subscribed to the file of “clients Mas Albanyà S.L. “having access to the details of name, surname, email
In any case, Mas Albanyà S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://strange-ride.149-102-143-113.plesk.page/ in this legal notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL:
Mas Albanyà S.L., by itself or as assignee, has all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of the materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Mas Albanyà. or their licensees. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Mas Albanyà S.L. serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Mas Albanyà S.L. is expressly prohibited. .
The user agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Mas Albanyà S.L. . You can see only the elements of the website without the possibility of printing, copying or storing on the hard drive of your computer or in any other physical medium. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Mas Albanyà S.L. .
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Mas Albanyà S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of the website, which will make periodic stops of technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures for
Mas Albanyà S.L. reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
- LINK POLICY
Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the website of Mas Albanyà S.L. must be subject to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of Mas Albanyà S.L.
– There are no deep-links or IMG or image links, nor frames with the website of Mas Albanyà S.L. will be established without their prior express authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be made about the website of Mas Albanyà S.L. , or about the services or contents of Mas Albanyà S.L. . With the exception of the signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established shall not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Mas Albanyà S.L. ,unless expressly authorised by Mas Albanyà S.L. .
– The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of Mas Albanyà S.L. relations between Mas Albanyà S.L. and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Mas Albanyà S.L. of the services and contents offered on this website or portal.
– Mas Albanyà S.L. will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The website of Mas Albanyà S.L. can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have as their exclusive function, that of providing users with the search for information, content and services about our category, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Mas Albanyà S.L. does not market, direct, control or possess the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
Mas Albanyà S.L. assumes no responsibility, indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by Mas Albanyà S.L. and that are accessible through Mas Albanyà S.L.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Mas Albanyà S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these general conditions of use.
Mas Albanyà S.L. will pursue the breach of our conditions, as well as any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Mas Albanyà S.L. may modify at any time the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
Mas Albanyà S.L. informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers, being able to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and explaining the reasons for their claim.
You can also send your claim by post to: Mas Albanyà S.L. , c/ Despoblat s/n, Albanyà – 17730 (Girona)
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Mas Albanyà S.L. and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Figueres, unless the applicable law.